What is Wellness Workdays?
Wellness Workdays is one part of Wellness programming created for faculty, staff, and students. It is the first comprehensive, incentive-based wellness program for the College of Public Health & Health Professions at the University of Florida.
This upcoming, 4-week challenge asks you to perform simple health and wellness activities each day at work to earn points. Prizes will be given to participants who acquire a certain number of points.
It is as simple as…
Why should I participate?
Health and wellness is an important target. Our workday is filled with non-stop work, sedentary activity, and various stressors. It is important to break up our day with a variety of activities that makes our days more enjoyable, healthy and leads to job satisfaction.
Who is eligible?
All PHHP faculty, staff, and students are eligible to participate in the Wellness Workdays program.
When is the challenge?
February 15th – March 15th, 2021
How do I participate in the challenge?
- Register and complete a brief survey.
- Review the activities that you can do each week for points.
- Complete a variety of wellness activities throughout the week. Your minimum goal is to complete at least 3 activities and upload 1 photo per week.
- At the end of each week, you will receive a link through email where you will log the activities you completed for the week and upload photos.
- The Wellness Team will send leaderboard updates where progress is tracked, an announcement of the upcoming week’s activities, and helpful resources.