Below is our pick of the Top 10 Quarantine Resources to help you and your wellbeing during this time. For a longer compilation of more resources, please visit this page. If you have any suggestions for more resources or wellness-related questions, please do not hesitate to contact Brynn Dalton at email@example.com. Thank you, and be well!
- Play a social online game together
- Host a “Netflix Party”
- Grocery Delivery
- Restaurant Delivery Services
- Live performances
- Live Virtual Concerts
- Museum Virtual Tours
- Broadway Direct Guide to Online-Streaming Broadway Shows (most are free with Amazon Prime)
- Consider journaling your COVID-19 experience, here are some prompts to consider:
- How has this impacted your daily life?
- How has it affected your view of the important work you do?
- How has spending time at home with family influenced your interactions and feelings toward your family? OR How has spending time home alone influenced your interactions and feelings toward your family?
- What has happened during this crisis that has surprised you in a positive way? What has happened during this crisis that has surprised you in a negative way?
- What can you be grateful for in this moment?
- How might this experience impact your life long-term?
Important phone numbers and websites for emergency matters:
- U Matter We Care: (352) 392-1261 or firstname.lastname@example.org (7 days a week)
- Counseling & Wellness Center: (352) 392-1575 (night and weekend crisis line for students)
- Dean of Students Office/Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution: (352) 392-1261
- Alachua County Crisis Center: (352) 264-6789
- UF Crisis & Emergency phone counseling for Students: (352) 392-1575
- UF Crisis & Emergency phone counseling for Faculty/Residents/Postdocs/Staff: (352) 392-5787 or 1-833-306-0103 (toll free)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: Call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255); Or online chat.
- National Suicide Hotline: Call 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433); Or online chat
- Alachua County Crisis Center: 352-264-6789
- Alachua County Sexual Assault Helpline: Call 352-264-6760 or 1-866-252-5439 (toll free)
- Nacional de Prevencion del Suicidio (en espanol): 1-888-628-9454 (toll free)
- Visit https://eap.ufl.edu/ to talk to a professional through the Employee Assistance Program.