- UF Employee Assistance Program- All UF faculty, staff, graduate assistants, non-student OPS employees, house staff/residents, and postdoc associates as well as their household members are eligible to receive services.
- Mental Health Assessment
- Burnout Assessment
- Emotional Wellness Free Workshops
- 5 Ways You can Help a Student in Distress
- Meditation Resources
- Meet with a GatorCare wellness team member to participate in a free screening for BMI, body composition, blood pressure, and more. Learn your risk for certain chronic conditions and what you can do to maximize your wellness.To schedule an individual appointment, or to request a screening event for your office, email GatorCareWellness@shands.ufl.edu.
- Recorded Fitness and Wellness Classes
- GATORPERKS Discount Program
- Heart Health Resources
- Sleeping Resources
- Financial Literacy Toolkit
- FLARE (Financial Literacy & Retirement Education)
- Financial Counseling
- UF Health Retirement Information
- Nutrition Resources
- The Gator Grub Cookbook was developed by registered dietitians with students’ busy lifestyles in mind.
- U-Pick Farms and Farmers Markets in the area
- UF RecSports Nutrition Services
- Visit Gainesville: Get Outdoors
- Keep Alachua County Beautiful Events